COUNTER-INTUITIVE CLOUD TALK May 28, 2012Posted by wmmbb in Natural Environment.
I would have guessed the more clouds the less warming, but the scientific evidence suggests otherwise. So climate science is not only important but interesting.
Andy Dessler explains his recent research on cloud feedback, using a whiteboard:
I found this the best medium for me. You can check out two other methods, and similarly two other presenters on recent climate science. The World Resources Institute would like your opinion of which form of presentation you found best.
- Real Video (realclimate.org)
- Is the “follow the money” argument correct? (motls.blogspot.com)
- Google Fellows Seek to Fine Tune Climate Communication (climatecentral.org)
- More on the Science of Clouds and Climate (green.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Lindzen’s Clouded Vision, Part 1: Science (skepticalscience.com)
- Clouds and Climate Change (timesunion.com)
- The petroleum-powered propaganda machine (climateandcapitalism.com)
- Temperature Rising: Clouds’ Effect on Climate Change Is Last Bastion for Dissenters (nytimes.com)
- Highly-regulated industries benefit from easy-to-access, real-time management dashboards (prweb.com)
- A Cloudy Day for Climate Skeptics: Mainstream Research Discredits Lindzen Theory of Low low Climate Sensitivity (thinkprogress.org)