ADVOCATING GLOBAL WARMING May 22, 2012Posted by wmmbb in Global Warming Politics.
Despite criticism of its billboard The Heartland Institute apparently to continued to make in-house claims for the believers.
“The people who still believe in man-made global warming are mostly on the radical fringe of society. This is why the most prominent advocates of global warming aren’t scientists. They are murderers, tyrants, and madmen.”
Peter Sinclair produced the following video for The Yale Forum, via Skeptical Science:
Margaret Thatcher is shown to appeal to “conservative” audience. Her speech seems to stand the test of time. So what then is a “conservative”? When did Western, or Modern, Civilization begin to ignore the interrelationship and interdependence of human life and nature.
Climate change denial was going well, and then the PR got too hot to handle.
- Murderers, Tyrants, Madmen, and Other Advocates of Global Warming: The Iron Lady? (aquadoc.typepad.com)
- Liberals push corporate America to flee global warming critic (junkscience.com)
- Fossil Fuel Proponents and Propaganda (wmmbb.wordpress.com)
- This is Not Cool: Murderers, Tyrants, and Madmen (onthewilderside.com)
- Global Warming (elispiritweaver.wordpress.com)
- Margaret Thatcher, Others: Neither ‘Murderers, Tyrants, nor Madmen’ (yaleclimatemediaforum.org)
- This is Not Cool: Murderers, Tyrants, and Madmen (climatecrocks.com)
- Stalin believed in gravity. Do you? (climatesight.org)
- The shaming of free speech (learningfromdogs.com)